Autel Maxisys Pro/Maxicom MK908P
Diagnostic Scanner [Upgraded MS908P MaxiSys Pro], J2534 Online Reprogramming + ECU Coding + Active Test + All System Diagnoses + 25 Service Functions.
MaxiCOM MK908P is a professional diagnostic tool of Autel, with a 10.1-inch touch screen and advanced hardware from the Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor and Android 4.4.2 OS for quick and comfortable car diagnostics. Offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW/Benz ECU programming, the MK908P is an ideal automotive diagnostic tool for mechanics to troubleshoot the warning lights and fix the vehicle control modules" issues. Autel MK908P has everything one could need for modern automotive maintenance and alteration. Programming, scanning, and testing are all covered by their accompanying devices and software. it takes your business to new heights!Burst Point of AUTEL MK908P
- Online Programming+ECU Coding: Offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW/Benz ECU programming, the MK908P is an ideal automotive diagnostic tool for mechanics to troubleshoot the warning lights and fix the vehicle control modules" issues.
- Advanced Hardware: Autel MaxiCOM MK908P is a professional diagnostic tool with a 10.1-inch capacitivetouch screen and advanced hardware from the Samsung Exynos Hexa-core Powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, 2GB RAM & 64GB on-board memory and Android 4.4.2 OS for quick and comfortable car diagnostics.
- All-system Diagnose + 30 Service Functions: Provided with full-systems diagnosis(ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System, etc.), MK908P also offers another 30+ service functions to help your repairing work faster, easier, and more professional. These service functions include immo keys/throttle/injecor coding/trans adaption/suspension/tyre retrofit/DPF/brake bleed/oil reset and more.
Why Choose the Autel MK908P?
1. Original Autel Brand tools, High Quality, and Powerful Functions
2. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official website.
3. Support ECU Coding and J2534 ECU Programming Functions
4. High-End Automotive Diagnostic Tool, Comprehensive OE-Level Diagnostics, Easily, Quickly, and Efficiently
5. ECU PROGRAMMING: The diagnostic tool comes with a free J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs, and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
6. VEHICLE COVERAGE: The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe, and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
7. ADVANCED HARDWARE: MK908P, as the advanced version of MS908P, features Hexa-Core processor upgraded from Quad-Core, Android4.4.2 OS upgraded from Android4.2, the 10.1" 1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9.7" 1024*769, and 15000mAh battery capacity increased by 4000mAh.
8. BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
9. ADDITIONAL SERVICE: The automotive scanner is designed to serve users with a rich array of easy-to-use functions and features. The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software.
10. Multiple Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Thai, Arabic, Russian
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Description:
The Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis. Utilizing the powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, and a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms, codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P, the upgraded version of MS908P, is a professional diagnostic tool with a 10.1-inch touch screen and advanced hardware from the Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor and Android 4.4.2 OS for quick and comfortable car diagnostics. Offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW/Benz ECU programming, the MK908P is an ideal automotive diagnostic tool for mechanics to troubleshoot the warning lights and fix the vehicle control modules' issues.
The Differences Between MK908P and MS908P
The MK908P is an upgraded version of MS908P, and the difference between them is that MK908P is equipped with more advanced hardware.
1) Processor: The MK908P is processed by the powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) while the MS908P is using the Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz.
2) Operating System: Diagnostic scan tool MK908P features Android4.4.2, KitKat operating system that is upgraded from Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
3) Memory: The MK908P is equipped with 2GB RAM & 64GB onboard Memory, but MS908P only has 32GB onboard memory.
4) Screen Size & Pixel: The Automotive diagnostic scanner MK908P features 101.1 inches LED screen with 1920*1200 resolutions that provide a better user experience than MS908P's 9.7 inches screen with 1024*768 resolutions.
5) Camera: The camera of MK908P is designed to provide more detailed images using 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight.
6) Battery Capacity: For a tablet diagnostic tool that is equipped with a built-in battery, the battery life greatly affects the integrity of the diagnosis and the user experience. Compared to the MS908P, the MK908P extends the usage time by increasing battery capacity by 4000mAh.
1.J2534 ECU Programming:
The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming tool (also used as a VCI box) that is an SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant pass thru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of helping BMW and Benz users replace the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new ECUs, and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. It supports BT and USB communications and can transmit vehicle data to the MaxiCOM display tablet with or without a physical connection.
2.There are 3 indicators on the J2534 ECU programming device:
1) Vehicle LED " Flashes green when communicating with the vehicle's system
2) Connection LED " Illuminates solid green when properly connected with the display tablet via the USB cable; Illuminates solid blue when connected with the display tablet via wireless (BT) connection
3) Power LED " Illuminates solid green when powered on: Flashes red when a system failure occurs: Illuminates amber automatically at power-up when the device is performing self-test procedure
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you're able to perform diagnosis over all the systems on the vehicle s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1) ECU Information " provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
2) Read Codes " displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
3) Erase Codes " erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
4) Live Data " retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle's ECU.
5) Active Test " provides specific subsystem and component tests.
4.Accesses the Special Functions
The diagnostic tool is specially designed with the Service section to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It provides component adaptation or variant coding functions for custom configurations and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certain components after making repairs. The most commonly performed service functions include:
1) Oil Reset Service: This allows you to perform a reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2) EPB Service: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3) SAS Service: This allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
4) DPF Service: This allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
5) TPMS Service: This allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
6) IMMO Service: Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
6.Additional Features and Functions
To well serve the users, the diagnostic tool is equipped with a rich array of features and functions in addition to the Diagnostic and Service functions, including Remote Desk, MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Digital Inspection, MaxiScope, etc.
1) Remote Desk: With the simple, fast, and secure remote control interface, you can receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiCOM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
2) MaxiFix: This is an additional feature in the cloud that enables users to network and access a database of procedures, repair, and diagnostic tools. You are able to interact with fellow technicians and share knowledge via MaxiFix.
3) Digital Inspection & MaxiScope: The diagnostic scan tool can also be used in conjunction with the automotive oscilloscope Autel MP408 to perform electrical and electronic circuit testing and monitor signal activity, and it also supports performing a close vehicle inspection with the Autel digital inspection camera MV105/MV108.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Package List:
1 x Main Unit MK908P
1 x J2534 Box
1 x Main Cable
1 x Standard 2.0 USB Cable
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1 x Ethernet Serial Cable
1 x Cigarette Lighter
1 x Clipper Cable
2 x Light Fuse
1 x BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
1 x USB Ethernet Adapter
14 x OBDI Adapters (Benz-14(Not included, need to buy additionally); Chrysler-16; BMW-20; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12; Honda-3; Fiat-3; PSA-2 Benz-38; VW/Audi-2+2; Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16)
Why Paying with PayPal?
- Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
- Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- PayPal will protect your personal details if you choose to pay by credit card.
How to pay by PayPal?
- Once you have your cart ready to go, you can head over to the checkout page to continue with your purchase. You will be asked to fill in your shipping/invoice details.
- We accept all major credit cards through Paypal. PayPal accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
- If you run into any problems during this procedure, send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Our paypal account is firstname.lastname@example.org
[Free Shipping From US/UK/EU]
⏰Handling time>> Ship within 8-24 hours after payment.
😊Returns>> Fast refund for any dissatisfaction within 30 days, 100% money-back guarantee.
🚚Shipping>>Shipping Time: 3-7 Days
🏆After Sales Service >>1-5 Years Warranty(Products Description), Support Trade-in For New Within 1 Year
Where is my order shipped from & Where can you ship to?
Whatsapp: +(86) 177 1898 9036Email: email@example.comADDRESS: Room 903, Yantian Port Harbour Building, Shenzhen, China
We can deliver to most countries in the world. Your order will be delivered from the warehouse closest to your address using that country's postal service or a premium courier service like DHL, FedEx, UPS, DPD, or Royal Mail. Please check our warehouse locations below to estimate where is your order shipped from.
Your Address >>> Shipping Location >>> Delivery Estimated
United States/ Canada >>> CA, US >>> NJ, US >>> 3-5 Days
Europe >>> Germany >>> 5-7 Days
United Kingdom >>> Leicestershire, UK >>> 5-7 Days
Australia >>> Sydney, AU >>> 7- 10 Days
Other Countries >>> HongKong >>> 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Worldwide Shipping
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Who is responsible for paying duties for international shipments?
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.